There’s little I love more than an amazing Amazon find and, according to the numbers, it looks like y’all agree!
I discovered lots of new Amazon favorites this month and wanted to put them all together in a post. It’s a bit of a random assortment of items but I just love that you can find this stuff on Amazon and have it delivered via Prime – yay!
THIS MONTH’S TOP 10 AMAZON FAVORITES:
- Fuzzy Pullover: The minute this pullover came in I knew it would be on my forever list of Amazon favorites. It’s so cozy and actually really warm. I’ve slept in it, worn it over my workout clothes, and thrown it on for running errands. I ordered a large but definitely could have gone with a medium as it’s only slightly on the side of too oversized for me. I’ve also washed it a few times now and it hasn’t lost its softness or changed in its fit! The best and coziest $32 I’ve ever spent!
- Faux Fur Slippers: I’ve seen slippers like these all over Instagram and they looked so dang cute and cozy. They should definitely be on your list of Amazon favorites especially for a perfect gift for you or a gal pal! Everybody needs this $14 pair <3
- Ribbed T-Shirt (short sleeve & long sleeve): I raved about this tee on my Insta Stories on Friday, and the obsession is still going strong. These tees are the perfect wardrobe staple and they’re both under $20! They’re so easy to tuck in, perfect fall/winter layering pieces
- Goyard Card Holder Dupe: This came in last week and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality! This is the perfect thing to have to throw into smaller purses or just to carry on the go. It’s a pretty dang good designer dupe for just $20!
- Gold 8×10 Frames: Did you catch a peek at my newest additions to my apartment decor this weekend on my Insta Stories? If you missed it, you can get a look below! These gold frames were perfect for my teeny gallery wall. They’re great quality, lightweight, and were incredibly easy to hang! I’m obsessed with this little nook of my room now all thanks to these gold glam little Amazon favorites 🙂
AMAZON FAVORITES DETAILS:
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: I mentioned this serum in this post, but I just wanted to brag on it again. It’s a clean beauty product that’s high quality and so affordable! I use it as my nighttime moisturizer and sometimes in the mornings depending on my dryness!
- Waffle Knit Henley Tunic: This tunic is so perfect and comfy for traveling or running errands. I got the medium and it’s the perfectly oversized fit.
- Stainless Steel Reusable Straws: On the mornings that I make smoothies, I love having these straws to use to take them to go. They’re easy to clean, too!
- Inflammatone Supplement: My co-worker told me about this supplement and it has been life changing. It’s a completely natural supplement with all natural ingredients that reduce inflammation in your body. It has completely eliminated my bloating. Yeah…you read that correctly. It’s a bit of an indulgence but totally worth it if you struggle with bloating regularly!! I’d recommend that you start with taking two a day and then up it from there just depending on the results.
So, what are your favorite Amazon favorites for the month? Let me know in a comment below!
Let me know if this is something you’d like to see every month in the comments below or over on Instagram!