Who else is in disbelief that the first day of December is tomorrow?! I’m not sure where the time went, but I’m not mad about it. I’ve already watched Elf whilst chugging hot chocolate, so it’s safe to say that I’m deep into the holiday feels.
Now that it’s the gift-giving season (my FAVE!), I wanted to start my annual gift guide series by sharing 50 Amazon Gifts for HER! I also love knowing that any of these gifts can be shipped with Prime – just in time for parties, gift exchanges, or even up to Christmas Eve.
Scroll down to see 50 gift ideas all available from Amazon.
(This isn’t sponsored, by the way, I just love how convenient Amazon is to be honest, ha!)
While I love all 50 of these gift options, I wanted to point out 15 of my favorite Amazon gifts for her below. I think each one could make a very thoughtful present for any of the most important gals on your list!
- Gold and Marble Bedside Tray: I can’t believe a tray this gorgeous is available on Amazon! This could work on your best friend’s or mother-in-law’s coffee table or bedside table. Or even as a serving tray as a hostess gift. This gold and mirrored tray would also be an amazing option – especially for makeup or skin care organization on a vanity!
- Tri-Fold LED Light Makeup Mirror: There are so many rave reviews about these makeup mirrors, so I can’t think of a better gift idea for a bestie or sister! This one is tri-fold so you can hit all the angles and the lighting seems amazing.
- Sherpa Pullover: I talked about this pullover here (+ sizing info!) and raved about it on my Instagram. It shouldn’t be a surprise that it ended up on this gift guide! It’s probably one of the coziest gifts in this guide and would be such a treat for your best friend!
- Rose Gold Wine Opener: There’s a Williams Sonoma wine opener that I scored at the outlet and have been bragging about as “the best wine opener ever, ya can’t beat it.” That version is normally ~$100, so imagine my excitement when I saw the exact same thing on Amazon for $25?! Truly the perfect gift and it’s rose gold so it’ll be so cute on any bar cart! Another great option as a hostess gift.
- Travel Jewelry Organizer: Have a jet-setter mama or BFF? Send them off in style with this travel jewelry organizer. It can fit easily into a backpack or large travel tote. I love that it zips so that everything stays in place and secure while you’re traveling! I have other jewelry organizers that are flat and satin, and my jewelry gets so easily tangled.
- Rose Quartz Face Roller Set: A roller does wonders for lymphatic drainage AND helps your products seep deeper into your pores. This set comes with a roller and a gua sha which is another tool to improve collagen production and product absorption. A perfect gift to give with a set of serums!
- Astrology Books: If you have a friend or family member that’s a horoscope lover like me, then these books will totally fascinate her! You can learn more about your personality from your zodiac sign and how to best handle friendships and relationships based on those traits and more. I might just have to treat myself to these this year 🙂
- Apple Watch Charging Dock: What a gorgeous charging dock for an Apple Watch! It would blend in so beautifully on someone’s bedside table or wherever they display their jewelry. Not to mention it’s extremely useful, too!
- Essential Oil Diffuser: This could be one of the best gifts for mom because an essential oil diffuser is such a soothing gift to give and a zen update from the classic candle!
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette: You really can’t go wrong with first, an Urban Decay Naked palette, and two, one with all of the best basic colors of the palette in ONE. This would be such a good gift that someone could get SO much daily use out of!
- Cozy Woven Blanket: I love a gift that you can make into a bit of a theme. This gorgeous blanket would be perfect to give with fuzzy slippers or hot cocoa mix + a mug!
- Iced Coffee Maker: This seems like such an easy gift for a coffee-loving, on-the-go gal!
- Plush Bathrobe: A soft, cozy robe is always a welcome gift to receive. This one is under $25, so why not have it monogrammed locally after it arrives to make it extra personalized for your loved one(s)?!
- 14K Gold Hoops: I know what you might be thinking after reading that but hear me out! I have gotten so many pairs of 14K gold hoops of all sizes from Amazon for prices under $100. I wear them almost every day! This is such a classic, timeless gift to give to your mom, sister, sister-in-law, or best friend! She will get so much wear out of a gift like this.
- 2019 Daily Planner: The perfect option for your list-making, type A besties! It’s never too early to start planning 😉
Loving this Amazon gifts for her? Head here for MORE of my gift guides and stay tuned for a new guide every Friday of December until Christmas!
Next Friday will be 15 Amazon gifts for HIM, but head here to peruse gifts for the men in your life in the meantime…